Ricoh Pro™ C7200sx / C7210sx
Ricoh Pro™ C7200sx / C7210sx
Grow your business with a game-changing digital press. Pursue profitable growth with an affordable, innovative colour digital press. The Pro C7200sx Series delivers superb image quality, oversized print options and diverse media choices. The 5th Colour Station lets you go beyond CMYK to produce unique, compelling materials that can command premium prices. Advanced workflows and performance-enhancing capabilities help you fulfil demanding deadlines while keeping operational costs low.systemen heeft u altijd de perfecte oplossing in huis om kansen in de markt aan te grijpen.
Features and benefits
The Pro C7200sx Series are Ricoh’s innovative product offerings to enable your business to stand out in the crowd and be able to grow and expand your print opportunitues. With the addition of the 5th colour station, you can add extra impact to your print, whether adding a clear varnish to accentuate designs, printing white directly onto coloured media or using invisible red for entry level security applications, neon yellow and neon pink to create greater impact for print and to extend the colour gamut. The range of applications in limited only by imagination. Enhanced options expand more inline professional application capabilities.
- Print quality that is comparable to offset
- 5th colour adds impact, appeal and value to any print output
- It enables you to print White + CMYK in a single pass
- Full engine speed maintained at all media weights up to 360gsm
- Auto duplex on long sheets up to 700mm and 1260mm in simplex
- New inline finishing allows you a wider variety of booklet applications.
Outstanding image quality
Ricoh’s production presses produce repeatable colour output with a look and feel that is comparable to offset – with no compromise on quality. The imaging system employs VCSEL technology (vertical cavity surface emitting lasers), ultra-fine PxP chemical toner and an oil-less fusing system to produce a beautifully rendered output. The PxP toner has a wide colour gamut, enabling the printers to produce vivid lifelike colours with smooth tonal gradation.
- Print quality that is comparable to offset.
- Vivid lifelike colours, smooth tonal gradation and fine lines.
- Low toner pile height minimises glossiness.
- Precise front/back registration with added automatic quality control.
Extensive media support
The Pro C7200sx Series supports media weights of 52 to 360gsm at full rated speed and will print onto a wide variety of stock, including gloss and matt coated offset media, textured card, carbonless paper and envelopes. Further expanding the range of potential applications, the new production presses also support duplex printing on media up to 700mm and simplex printing of long sheet stock up to 1260mm. The onboard media library, which contains automated settings for a variety of branded media types, simplifies set-up and ensures reliable performance.
- Pro C7200sx Series supports media weights of 52 to 360gsm.
- Gloss and matt coated offset media, textured card and carbonless paper.
- Extensive onboard media library contains settings for a variety of branded media.
- New media management tool (MMT) allows settings to be shared between devices.
Production printing operations require reliable and productive technology that allows you to produce high quality print output at an affordable price. Outstanding repeatable image quality is a must, and required to support businesses wishing to move to a digital print platform as a support or replacement to their offset equipment.
- Speeds at up to 85 or 95ppm (A4).
- Full engine speed maintained at all paper weights.
- Auto duplex long sheet printing up to 700mm. Simplex up to 1260mm.
- Trained operator replaceable units for ultimate uptime.
- Easy jam removal with animated guidance and LED lights.
Adapted to your needs
The new systems are customizable to meet all your production needs, with additional inline feeding and finishing options. These include optional vacuum-fed bulk trays that hold a variety of media weighing up to 360gsm. Other finishing options include a saddle stitch finisher, a booklet maker and trimmer, a multi-folding unit with six fold patterns, a high-volume interposer, a GBC StreamPunch, an inline system for Ring Binding and Perfect Binding, a double high volume stacker and a professional Plockmatic Booklet Maker.