Ricoh Pro™ C7200s / C7210s
Ricoh Pro™ C7200s / C7210s
With the Pro C7200s Series you can keep more jobs in-house. These multifunctional models deliver superb quality that supports colour and brand consistency. Expansive media choices and inline finishing options give your inplant operation or centralised reproduction centre (CRD) the ability to fulfil simple and sophisticated print orders. The user-friendly operation panel, efficient workflows and advanced automation features help you meet strict deadlines and improve productivity.
Features & advantages
The Pro C7200s systems can be tailored to meet all your production needs. Newly enhanced inline feed and finishing options to meet your workflow demands. Production printing operations require reliable and productive technology that allows you to produce high quality print outputs at an affordable cost. In-house production will allow you to reduce lead times, consolidate volumes and reduce costs. Compact, productive and easy to use they will be the perfect soluton in any print environment. The Pro C7200s Series can be tailored to meet all your production needs.
- Print quality that is comparable to offset
- Full engine speed maintained at all media weights up to 360gsm.
- Auto duplex on long sheets up to 700mm and 1260mm in simplex.
- Extensive media support such as for textured, envelopes, and translucent stock.
- Modular configuration to suit your needs.
- New inline finishing allows you a wider variety of booklet applications.
The best just got better
To stay ahead, you need performance and value with no compromise, which the Ricoh Pro C7200s Series delivers. The high speed, four colour digital presses deliver outstanding image quality, ease of use and high productivity at an affordable price. The Ricoh Pro C7200s Series incorporates a number of advances, including a super-sized touchscreen operation panel, enabling you to access the full machine configuration, including tray settings, at the touch of a screen. With no compromise on speed at all paper weights, the ability to print on a wider range of media including textured card, metallic paper and carbonless paper, the Pro C7200s Series produces a look and feel comparable to offset.
Outstanding image quality
Ricoh’s production printers produce repeatable colour output with a look and feel that is comparable to offset. The imaging system employs VCSEL technology (vertical cavity surface emitting lasers), ultra-fine PxP chemical toner and an oil-less fusing system to produce beautifully rendered outputs. The PxP toner has a wide colour gamut, enabling the printers to produce vivid lifelike colours with smooth tonal gradation.
- Print quality that is comparable to offset.
- Vivid lifelike colours, smooth tonal gradation and fine lines.
- Low toner pile height minimises glossiness.
- Precise front/back registration with added automatic quality control.
In de professionele printwereld heeft u betrouwbare en productieve technologie nodig voor hoogwaardige prints tegen een betaalbare prijs. Breng meer van uw printwerk inhouse en krijg meer grip op uw printoutput.
- Print output speed at up to 85 or 95ppm (A4).
- Full engine speed maintained at all paper weights.
- Auto duplex long sheet printing up to 700mm. Simplex up to 1.260mm.
- Trained operator replaceable units for ultimate uptime.
- Easy jam removal with animated guidance and LED lights.elpt papierstoringen eenvoudig aan de hand van animaties en LED-lampjes.
- To maintain productivity, paper and toner can be replenished on the fly.
- Tray switching, twin stackers and print scheduling feature support out of hours production.
Extensive media support
- Supports media weight of 52 to 360gsm.
- Gloss and matt coated media, textured card, envelopes and carbonless paper
- Extensive onboard media library contains settings for a variety of branded media.
- New media management tool (MMT) allows settings to be shared between devices.
- Optional decurl unit eliminates curl associated with short grain and lightweight media.